Mark Your Calendar
Sent via email – Sign Up!
June 15th: Last Day For Full Registration Refund
After July 15th, refunds are subject to a $50 cancelation fee
July 15th: Room and Board Payments Due
Late Payments subject to a $25 late fee
No refunds after September 1st
THE NITTY GRITTY
Rules and Information
- Registrations must be mailed and postmarked on or after March 6th, 2023.
- National McGown Guild Dues are $25
- If you haven’t paid this year: make out a $25 check to National Guild of Pearl K. McGown and send it to National McGown Guild Cheryl Singley: 150 South Silvery Lane, Dearborn, MI 48124. Include your name, phone number, home address, and email address with your payment. Country Inn Rug School does not process guild dues.
- Classes are assigned in the order in which paid, postmarked registrations are received.
- The limit of 13 students per class. We are bound to the first-come, first-served rule, and are unable to make special exceptions.
- Please be sure to rank order your teacher selections. If you only mark one teacher, and that class is full, you will be put on a waitlist for that teacher, and not considered for other open classes.
- To ensure the safety of all staff and students, proof of Covid Vaccinations will be required before the start of Session 1.
Room & Board
- Single rooms are at a premium. All room assignments are first-come, first served.
- A double room is 2 people rooming in the same room.
- You can request a roommate if you do not have one, however, if we cannot match you, and you have a single, single rates apply.
- When signing up for a triple you must have two roommates listed on the registration.
Husbands, Wives, Partners and Friends
- You may have extra guests in your room or cabin if they pay for full room and board. In order for them to participate in, or audit classes they must be registered as a student and have paid the registration fee. If they are not registered, they will not be allowed in the rug hooking room.